Strategic WordPress website builds at every size
You’re an artist, an activist, or a non-profit organization and you’re busy solving complex problems – building your website shouldn’t be one of them.
I make it easy for progressive organizations of all sizes to have strategic websites that work. That’s why I offer three web development service levels (plus ongoing training and support).
Reasonably priced custom WordPress websites
Maybe this is your first website; maybe you’re upgrading from a stock theme or a templated site you built yourself. Either way, you’re looking for a unique but simple website that makes it easy for you to update your own content.
- Small organizations and agencies, health practitioners, artists and activist groups
- Tighter budgets and timelines
- A professional, accessible, responsive brochure website with one custom post type
- Web Design: style tile, mock ups of key pages that align with your brand
- Mailing list integration
- Contact form
- Training in best practices for web content
- Recommendations for hosting companies and domain set up
- Training document and on-going support (if requested)
- All the tech stuff taken care of so you don’t have to worry about it (SSL/HTTPS set up, standard and best practice plugins like security, back up, SEO, analytics, caching).
Mid-sized custom builds and redesigns
You’re already online, but your site isn’t meeting your needs. Maybe you have a lot of content that could be better organized, or a site that’s just not as functional, professional, or hard-working as your team.
If that sounds familiar, I can help. I do custom WordPress builds that look great, are easy to manage, and help you move the needle, whatever your end goals.
- Medium-sized non-profits or businesses
- Established organizations with an existing website
- Websites that need to grow and scale with your organization
- Everything included in the small package
- Content Strategy: Strategy sessions to ensure your website goals align with your organization’s and user’s goals
- Custom WordPress build with landing pages, custom post types and fields – so all you have to do is input your content
- Properly moving your current site (if you have one) so you don’t lose your search engine ranking
- Other third party integration as needed (Think: Eventbrite for tickets or an events calendar)
Complex builds with lots of content
Starting at $25k
Is your current site outdated or cobbled together through years of add-ons? Do you have complicated third-party additions that you don’t understand? You need a large custom build and I can help.
- Organizations running multiple projects and areas
- Websites requiring third-party integration
- Everything in small and medium
- Content strategy
- Web design
- More complex builds with multiple custom post types, landing pages, and secondary navigation
- Custom programming to solve your specific website needs
Ongoing support and retainers
I offer ongoing support to every website I build. I update WordPress and your plugins, check that your site is backing up correctly and optimize your site – so you can focus on the important stuff.
Strategic Consulting + Training
Personalized training for WordPress newbies
I’ve worked with Camp Tech, Kids Learning Code, Canada Learning Code, and Anita Expert and I also offer in-person, on-site training in WordPress to individuals and organizations.
I build sites with WordPress because it’s free, open-source and easy to use. You can learn the basics in a few hours.
What pleased me most about working with Krisztina was her leadership throughout the design phase, and encouragement during the content creation phase.
Because she took the time to understand our organization, she was able to tailor the entire experience to accommodate our needs. Krisztina gave us the gentle nudges in the right directions when required, and ultimately helped our dream website come to life.
Craig Pavelich, Director of Communications
Simon Fraser Public Interest Research Group