Make a WordPress Website Workshop
Do you have a project that you want to get online?
Ready to make your own website but don't know where to start?
Get online in one day by learning how to make a simple website with WordPress.com
Because it's free, open source, and easy to use.
You'll learn to:
- use the WordPress dashboard
- publish posts and pages
- set up a navigation menu
- add images
- find the right theme and install it
- set up widgets
We'll also go over:
- website design
- website accessibility
- how to find great images and make them web-ready
- SEO best practices
You'll leave with a solid foundation in WordPress and the beginnings of a simple website.
No experience necessary. This is a beginner's class.
- a laptop (no computers provided)
- an idea for your website
- some content for your site (home, about, blog posts, etc. Not necessary, but this will get you up and running faster).
More info on Eventbrite.